Although it’s an incredibly rewarding career, your clients may not always welcome your help. Some will face greater challenges then others – like mobility issues or dementia. But these challenges reaffirm how much your help is needed.
With a CAREGiver career, you may provide companionship and help with daily activities such as light housekeeping, meal preparation and errands. Or you may be asked to perform more personal services like help with toileting and bathing.
What’s in it for you?
- No experience or medical skills necessary
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedules available
- Ongoing comprehensive training provided
- A way to meet people and interact with others outside your home
- Very rewarding career, professionally and personally
If you’re compassionate and wish for self-fulfillment, apply today by completing the form above.