Home Instead Senior Care is a company offering non-medical services designed for individuals who wish to remain at home and may require supportive care for a wide range of activities and needs, including dementia and cognitive impairment. These would include, but are not limited to, home support, medication reminders, and assistance with bathing, feeding, dressing, transfers, personal care, and incontinence.
Our CAREGivers are compassionate women and men who have gone through a careful selection process. We insure and bond every CAREGiver, and we have several on-going training programs to ensure that their skills and knowledge are always the highest possible.
Our goal as a provider is to give to our Seniors a sense of independence, as they stay in their own homes.
To meet this goal, Home Instead Senior Care CAREGivers offer:
- Sensitive companionship, including prompts for medications
- Meal preparation and cleanup
- Shopping and other errands
- Accompaniment to stores, church, appointments, or social events
- Overnight shifts for safety and reassurance
- Respite to relieve family caregivers